Pages

3 September 2011

And so, the weekend begins

This morning I have time to shower, have my breakfast and come on the computer without having to watch the Summer song on the Cbeebies website. It's because you are not here.

You spend the weekends with your Dad and half sister Ellie. I spend my weekends catching up with sleep and missing you terribly. I wonder what you are doing, how you are feeling and if you're missing me.
I know you have a wonderful time with Daddy and Ellie. You visit lots of family and friends, eat lovely food and play lots of fun games.

When you come home on Sunday, the kiss and cuddle you give me is the best feeling in the world. That's when I know you have missed me.

I hope you are having fun this weekend my beautiful boy.

Mummy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment